On the 2nd Sunday of each month, Poetry on the Fleurieu is held at the beautiful Signal Point Gallery, at Laurie Lane, Goolwa.
Hosted by Nigel Ford, sessions usually run from 1:00-3:00 pm, and present featured poets as well as open mic readers.
$5 to read at the open mic, free to simply come and listen.
Join in the raffle to win books of poetry!
Eligibility for publication in the FSP Anthology
Poems read at these sessions are eligible to be considered for publication in the next Friendly Street Poets annual anthology, but you need to:
- Become a Friendly Street Poets member; and
- Submit two copies of your poems:
- printed on one side of white A4 paper;
- with your name, contact number, email and postal address on each page,
- signed with your name, giving permission for publication.